VDPAU have issue plaing TS stream?
It`s look like that old problem is back, when playing DVB-T stream (h264 / AVC) Sad

I had similar looking problem before, where picture get`s messed for a second, when scene is changing. But that was before ffmpeg learned to handle PAFF.

Now, If I use VDPAU, picture decoding artifacts are back, but problem disappears, when using "Render method = Software" or "GLSL".

Is there anything I can do to help investigate that problem?

GPU = GeForce 9500 GT
PPA = xbmc_9.04~alpha1svn19239-intrepid1

Br,
Ajut
Sure, which revision did it begin failing in and -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=34655

Have you considered compiling from SVN?
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
BLKMGK Wrote:Sure, which revision did it begin failing in and -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=34655

Have you considered compiling from SVN?

Now I compiled from SVN and still have that problem. Sent bug rapport to you as personal message (first message with bug description and second message with xbmc.log which I didn't find first time).
Post the bug report and link to logs HERE. I'm not a dev for XBMC and rather than having you wait for one of them to ask you for a proper bug report I linked you to their FAQ on how to post one so that when THEY did get around to reading your message they would have all of the info they would need - faster that way.... You may also want to post the log to the VDPAU support thread I linked in my response PM Wink
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
BLKMGK Wrote:Post the bug report and link to logs HERE. I'm not a dev for XBMC and rather than having you wait for one of them to ask you for a proper bug report I linked you to their FAQ on how to post one so that when THEY did get around to reading your message they would have all of the info they would need - faster that way.... You may also want to post the log to the VDPAU support thread I linked in my response PM Wink

Ok. Posted to "XBMC for Linux VDPAU support (now also supported in the mainline SVN)" thread and case closed in this thread (can be deleted by administrators).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VDPAU have issue plaing TS stream?0