Media Flag cheat?
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:Your meta data may be wrong. Have you checked to see if the meta data is right? You can edit that data with media managers like MediaMonkey.

Could be, but it's look like that MediaMonkey is only for music?
I'm using Media Companion, but i'm "forced" to use MIP to show all the media flags.
I use Ember Media Manager with the older 'MediaInfo.dll v0.7.11' and all my ISO movies are scanned perfectly.
Hitcher Wrote:I use Ember Media Manager with the older 'MediaInfo.dll v0.7.11' and all my ISO movies are scanned perfectly.

Okay, i'll give it a tryNod

Just one question, can Ember fix this:

My movie Death Race has the videoresolution 576p. When i'm adding the movie to Aeon (i'm using your MOD btw), then it show 480p instead?
It should do if it's using the same system as XBMC -

ListItem.VideoResolution
Shows the resolution of the currently selected video (possible values: 480, 540, 720, 1080)
Hitcher Wrote:It should do if it's using the same system as XBMC -

ListItem.VideoResolution
Shows the resolution of the currently selected video (possible values: 480, 540, 720, 1080)

Okay, that may explain why it don't. How can i add the 576? Or could it be possible to add all the possible resolutions?

Btw, Ember did the job! Nod and Ember shows that the video resolution is 576p, but when i add the movie in xbmc, then it appears as SD?
That's how it's meant to show in Aeon - anything below 720p is classed as SD.
Hitcher Wrote:That's how it's meant to show in Aeon - anything below 720p is classed as SD.

Okay, is it possible for you to update it so Aeon also can show anything below 720p? That would be great! Nod
Or can I manually edit "Includes_MediaFlags.xml" ? And if yes, what should i do?
I'm also interested in getting 576p to show up. I have a lot of encodes that are 1024x576 - I know it's not standard, but there should be some way for me to add it in myself, right?

I use Ember Media Manager and the latest versions of Aurgia and XBMC as of today.
I habe problem with the flags... I don´t use Iso files, when I copy the Dvd the software create 2 folders, Audio_ts and video_ts

How can I make work the flags with my files?
emal001: You can't without using an nfo file. DVDs aren't automatically flagged because I don't know how to determine what title to use, and haven't put any time into researching it.

v0lrath: 1024x576 shows up as 720p doesn't it? XBMC classifies things like this
Code:
if (iWidth < 721)
    return "480";
  // 960x540
  else if (iWidth < 961)
    return "540";
  // 1280x720
  else if (iWidth < 1281)
    return "720";
  // 1920x1080
  else
    return "1080";
You could edit your nfo files and pretend the resolution is 960x540 and then make a 540.png that happens to be an image that says "576p". If you're into that sort of craziness.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
CapnBry Wrote:emal001: You can't without using an nfo file. DVDs aren't automatically flagged because I don't know how to determine what title to use, and haven't put any time into researching it.

v0lrath: 1024x576 shows up as 720p doesn't it? XBMC classifies things like this
Code:
if (iWidth < 721)
    return "480";
  // 960x540
  else if (iWidth < 961)
    return "540";
  // 1280x720
  else if (iWidth < 1281)
    return "720";
  // 1920x1080
  else
    return "1080";
You could edit your nfo files and pretend the resolution is 960x540 and then make a 540.png that happens to be an image that says "576p". If you're into that sort of craziness.

I think it would be easier if you add the possible resolutions to one of the xml-files (can't remember which one). I know that they er written somewhere in that file but anything under 720 'somthing' is classed as SD. And if you take a look in the media flags folder all possible resolutions is showed as .png. Just hope that someone knows how to add them to the xml-file. Rolleyes
daniel123 Wrote:I think it would be easier if you add the possible resolutions to one of the xml-files (can't remember which one). I know that they er written somewhere in that file but anything under 720 'somthing' is classed as SD. And if you take a look in the media flags folder all possible resolutions is showed as .png. Just hope that someone knows how to add them to the xml-file. Rolleyes

This would be a much better solution for me, but I really don't know how to go about doing it... or if I can at all.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Flag cheat?0