Thumbnails (*.tbn) are not appearing
i've searched the forum but noone seems to have answered the question to the thumbnails not appearing. my files are correctly named and i have named them *.tbn. they appear fine in xbmp but not in xbmc.

i've tried putting them in the same directory as the directory with the music in. i've tried putting them ni the thumnails folder, i have even tried doing both to no avail!

i/we are clearly missing a trick so if someone has successfully managed to get this to work could you let me/us know please?

thanks for your help
i'm also having this problem. i started a thread about it last week in the bugs section, but it hasn't really got much attention, so i assumed that no one else was experiencing the problem. maybe we're the only 2 people who use the thumbs feature. :lol:
do id3 tags work for you?
no you are not the only ones experiencing this problem. i am using relax 0.76 pre and also have the same issue. i dont think xbmc looks for the .tbn files. you can hit the white button and it will lookup the album and download a thumb for the selected album. its not the most efficient way to get your thumbnails but it does work.

i wish xbmc would download the .tbn files just like xbmc
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| xbox1: v1.1, samsung dvd,120 gb hd,x-ecuter pro 2.2,xbmc
| xbox2: v1.2, phillips dvd, retail hd, tsop, avalaunch, xbmc
| xirremote, x2_4977, media center utils
same problem here...
sorry .tbn is not supported yet

frodo
XBMC Project Founder (Retired), now head programmer of MediaPortal
thanks for the prompt reply frodo much appreciated. as for id3 tags, mine don't work either so that's also probably in the pipeline.

great software, looking forward to seeing it evolve in the future.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnails (*.tbn) are not appearing0