Ok I give up
Sad 
After countless pms and comments begging for help getting fanart working in files mode in vain I am finally giving up on this beautiful skin.
I will revert back to the original Aeon it used to work just fine with my shows and movies fanart before the last t3ch updates.
Any files mode users out there remember what t3ch build was the latest one that worked with Aeon?
Thanks.
kruykaze Wrote:After countless pms and comments begging for help getting fanart working in files mode in vain I am finally giving up on this beautiful skin.
I will revert back to the original Aeon it used to work just fine with my shows and movies fanart before the last t3ch updates.
Any files mode users out there remember what t3ch build was the latest one that worked with Aeon?
Thanks.

Try the very latest one now kruykaze. If no good try XBMC-SVN_2009-01-25_rev17349-T3CH. That is a known good one. But some of the newer stuff is missing. Obviously.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
I found that a fanart.jpg in the folder of each series does the trick quite well.
Downloaded fanarts through scrapers however do not work.
hikaricore Wrote:I found that a fanart.jpg in the folder of each series does the trick quite well.
Downloaded fanarts through scrapers however do not work.

Series actually works fine even in stark but it's in movies that it doesn't.
Cranial Wrote:Try the very latest one now kruykaze. If no good try XBMC-SVN_2009-01-25_rev17349-T3CH. That is a known good one. But some of the newer stuff is missing. Obviously.

I'll give that release a try thanks.

Tried that release and it does not fix the corrupted showcase view of movies in files mode the "stable" release must be older than that.
I'll try december.
kruykaze Wrote:Series actually works fine even in stark but it's in movies that it doesn't.

As I said it works with a fanart.jpg in the individual directory of each series/movie.
hikaricore Wrote:As I said it works with a fanart.jpg in the individual directory of each series/movie.

Making a fanart.jpg for every movie is just not feasible. I tried to look in the xml files to see about modding movies view to act like tvshows view for fanart but failed Sad
Problem solved using t3ch 12/30/2008 and aeon(pre stark).
A library cleanup and complete rescan was necessary.
It's quite feasible with the aid a program like MIP (which I was finally able to get working).
All of my 1,400 movies have a fanart.jpg about 85% of them were done automatically.
hikaricore Wrote:It's quite feasible with the aid a program like MIP (which I was finally able to get working).
All of my 1,400 movies have a fanart.jpg about 85% of them were done automatically.

I use ubuntu and the instructions to run mip under wine are just insane.(just my luck)
kruykaze Wrote:I use ubuntu and the instructions to run mip under wine are just insane.(just my luck)

I got it working by screwing around with winetricks for a bit. *shrug*
But whatever just tryin to help.
kruykaze Wrote:I use ubuntu and the instructions to run mip under wine are just insane.(just my luck)

I totally agree. I have a perfectly functional wine set up. I only half tried. I will wait for the native port.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
You could always try that OTHER OS Shocked. Oh the beauty of open source.
That's what I did. I just booted into windows to mess with it.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
Out of curiosity, why this insistence on using file mode? I'd always thought the two main reasons to use XBMC in the first place were 1)the ability to play nearly any file and 2) the library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ok I give up0