TV show disappeared from library, cannot get it back (files are visible in file mode)
Okay, so here's what happened:

I made the mistake of going to TV Show Info, clicking refresh, and saying "No" to the "update all episodes" prompt. Immediately, XBMC took liberty in removing said TV show completely from my library.

Now, no matter how many times I scan for new content, click that update library button, clean the library, or what have you, it will NOT put the show back in the library. I can see it finding the show when it scans, it stops for a second on it, but it just continues on after without doing anything.

I can see these files and play them just fine in my file view, so I know they've not truly disappeared or moved at all. But I am at a loss as to why I can't scan that stuff back in. It's almost as if XBMC thinks it is there, but won't add any information on it.

Keep in mind that this show was properly added into the library before this incident and worked perfectly fine.

Any help would be fantastic here!
Well, figures. I just updated the library again and now it's back, for no apparent reason. This thread doesn't have a purpose anymore I suppose, thanks anyway!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV show disappeared from library, cannot get it back (files are visible in file mode)0