upgraded to Babylon alpha1, exit status 11
I just upgraded today to Babylon alpha1 on my apple tv. Previously I was able to play .iso , .avi, etc. now most of my movies crash xbmc and I get an exit status 11 error message.

Is there something that I can do that will give me more information? Is this a known issue?

thanks
jhammond Wrote:I just upgraded today to Babylon alpha1 on my apple tv. Previously I was able to play .iso , .avi, etc. now most of my movies crash xbmc and I get an exit status 11 error message.

Is there something that I can do that will give me more information? Is this a known issue?

thanks

see my sig.
thanks I'll take a look at the logs.. there seem to be other people who are having this exact same issue. does anyone know what is causing this?
jhammond Wrote:thanks I'll take a look at the logs.. there seem to be other people who are having this exact same issue. does anyone know what is causing this?

that's what we are trying to find out by asking for the logs. Smile
I received this error 2 days ago, I'll try and post my logs soon.
same issue here and subtitle issue which was reported ~5 months ago still not fixed, so still can't watch movies with *sub* type subtitles.

What I was thinking upgrading it to another alpha?? Grrrrr... No
ernisj Wrote:same issue here and subtitle issue which was reported ~5 months ago still not fixed, so still can't watch movies with *sub* type subtitles.

What I was thinking upgrading it to another alpha?? Grrrrr... No

Where are your logs ? No pastebin of logs, no soup.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
upgraded to Babylon alpha1, exit status 110