Un-removable Sources since Babylon
Hope someone can help.

I recently upgrade my ATV (ver 2.3.1) to Babylon from bf1.

Since then, in the file view in Videos, I have additional sources which i can not remove.

These are call Dev, mnt, Dev (twice) and there are a couple of others ( sorry can't remember off the top of my head).

I normally just have my own sources, (Movies, TV, etc) to keep it all neat. I remove all the others (Home, Desktop etc) using the context menu. I can still remove the others (home etc) but not these new ones (dev, dev, mnt etc). When I bring up the context menu on these new ones, no 'remove source' item appears.

I have had a look at sources.xml but this only show the ones I created.

I tried a rebuild. ATV Factory restore. Reinstalled the patch stick, install Launcher 3.0 then Babylon, but they are still there and still un removable.

Any ideas?
I can confirm the problem (seen on two other ATV installations). Sorry, I don't have a solution.
Was fixed in r19244.
Those sources are automatically added, and the idea behind is to automatically show plugged in portables, USB-disks etc.
ofc it wasn't part of the idea to add 2xdev and mnt Smile

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Un-removable Sources since Babylon0