Music rating & Movie runtime?
Hi there

New writer on this forum. I have, like most of you guys here, followed the development of AEON for a long time now so first of all, thanks DJH for your incredible work with this beautiful skin! I'm really grateful. Also big thanks to the XBMC-team who makes all of this possible in the first place.

Well, now to my questions. I hope someone can help me out with some information/answers and that I have not asked stupid questions (stupid to everyone else but me that is).

1. In the music section. Is there somewhere, except from the infoscreen, where you can see your own rating for the songs? I mean the star rating which you can see when you press "i" on a song. I would really like to see this rating when I'm scrolling songs in either the "Songs" view and/or when scrolling an album. Maybe there is an option which enables this, which I've missed?

2. In the movie section. Is there somewhere you could see the runtime for a movie? I guess this information perhaps already is visible on the GitHub releases (?), and if so, in what views can you see the runtime (only the infoscreen?)?

Due to limited time i've decided to wait for the next "official" update/release of AEON (instead of updating through GitHub which I've never tried out before), so I guess I have myself to blame for not being updated on what features has already been implemented. But maybe someone have the time to answer me anyway (?). I'm still working on all the artwork and tagging for my music and movie collection and it takes a lot of time, but it is rewarding in the end when you see the result in AEON. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music rating & Movie runtime?0