Irritating backdrop flashes
Question 
Hi, everyone!

After I updated to the STARK build, I started getting some backdrop flashes in between "entries" in the showcase library.. That is - between the background of the movie I'm currently looking at, and the movie I change to, whether I hit left or right on the remote.

For the first part, this a minor problem and one would think it's no big deal - and it isn't. But in the long run it gets a bit irritating to get that "oh what was that" reaction every time we scroll through the library.

Is this a common problem? Is there a quick fix?

As a last note: This also happened with the standard blue/green backdrop as well.

Thanks for your time and effort.
Love the skin.
I have exactly the same problem.
On my media center laptop (running Vista) I have these backdrop flashes. Sadly they ruin the whole "yeah dude I'm scrolling through my real cool movie database" feeling.

Hope there will be a fix soon.

Cheers
had this problem too, but i think it vansihed when i installed the newest svn build of xbmc...
here is a fix
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47924&page=2
Thank you guys so much for the reply.

I'll try this in the coming evening..

Thanks again.

Edit: Appearantly I already had that in my "MyVideoNav.xml".. Any clues?
Edit2: Trying with XBMC build 19052. Looks like the library went as well, so i'll try again in a couple of hours.
Edit3: Something fu*ked up - sigh, going back to 'Atlantis'.
Edit4: Success! If somebody comes across this thread and is wondering about the same thing, here's what i did: First I had to install an earlier jester-build (rev18627). From what I understood this was essential because it has some libraries the ikon's build is missing. After that I installed Ikon's rev19052 upon the same directory without uninstalling the jesterbuild.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Irritating backdrop flashes0