Poster Smoosh and Thumb Clipping
Hi everyone. First timer here. I'm using XBMC as my primary media center for my home PC...sorry no XBox. Just installed the Aeon skin and love it. I do have two issues I have been unable to correct or find any info on correcting. In my "Movies" area, the thumbnails for the movie posters are being clipped on the left and right hand side. I can see the area in which the rest of poster is supposed to reside, but Aeon seems to just be chopping off about 15% of the thumbs on each side (see image below):

The second issue is when I enter the "Movie Information" screen, the poster seems to be smooshing (see image below):

Any assistance you guys can provide would be appreciated. Thanks!
settings>appearance>screen>video calibration make sure that bad boy is square my friend Wink
Did that already....everything is set perfectly to my 1280x1024. Not sure what to do now...
stabgotham Wrote:Did that already....everything is set perfectly to my 1280x1024. Not sure what to do now...

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's your problem. Aeon is designed for 16:9.
Okay...I was unaware of that. Thanks for your tact.
stabgotham Wrote:Okay...I was unaware of that. Thanks for your tact.

You're welcome, glad I could help Big Grin
Yep on my desktop I'm using AEON in windowed mode, it looks fantastic like that.

--FF

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Poster Smoosh and Thumb Clipping0