• 3(current)
[RELEASE] ListenLiveEU (Music) Plugin - European Radio Stations from listenlive.eu
Thumbs Up 
THX...

This Plugin is f* great!
Thnx for this cool plugin Bootsy.

/Sonic
Hi!

Is it possible to edit WebRadioStations or add new ones? And how?

Pls help Smile

MfG
go to http://www.listenlive.eu and scroll down
Oh thanks!
Hey Bootsy,

thanks for the great plugin. Are there any news about a favorites list yet? Not trying to bother you, just curious.

Cheers,
ToBe
I started working on this feature. Doing well so far.
I hope I´ll be able to release it in a few days/weeks...

Stay tuned Wink
I am very grateful for this plugin and thank all the people who make plugins available for XBMC Smile
Version 0.4. is now available via the addon manager.

Changelog:

Version 0.4.0

- Added: favorite list and management

Version 0.3.2

- Updated: icon (thx freezy)
- Added: hungarian summary & description
- Added: hungarian strings
- Changed: end line characters (thx spiff)

Have fun Smile
Great plugin, love the new favorites feature. Thank you for providing 0.4.1. I was worried after updating to 0.4.0 that it stopped working for me (which makes me wonder how, in general, we can revert to a previous version of an addon if an update creates problems).
Anyway, I've noticed an issue in 0.4.1 while navigating the menu structure looking for stations. e.g.
From the top level select Browse by Country
Then select "United kingdom"
A list of stations from the United Kingdom is displayed
Then select ".." to return to the list of countries
Now, no matter which country is selected the same list of stations from the UK is displayed.
Returning to the top level and navigating to another country will fix the problem. Same thing happens when browsing by Genre.
I apologise in advance if this has already been reported or if I've missed something obvious of if this isn't the forum/thread to post in.

Once again, thank you for this great addon.
it's not possible in a pretty way yet, but here's how you'd go about it. note it requires autoupdates disabled.

1) remove the add-on
2) choose install from zip and browse to your xbmc profile folder, then add-ons, then packages. there you have em all.
spiff Wrote:it's not possible in a pretty way yet, but here's how you'd go about it. note it requires autoupdates disabled.

1) remove the add-on
2) choose install from zip and browse to your xbmc profile folder, then add-ons, then packages. there you have em all.

Thanks for the explanation. It's good to know there's a way back.
The plugin was breaking here for me. Apparently the Python regexp module gets fussy about giving parameters when using an already compiled expression. Might be the modern Python version I'm using (2.7) that's less lenient than older ones.

Anyway, I just removed the options from the searches and just kept them for when the expression was compiled. Seems to work here.
It doesn't work on iOS 4.2 iPad.

version of plugin 0.4.3

debug log: http://paste.ubuntu.com/558276/
ossman Wrote:The plugin was breaking here for me. Apparently the Python regexp module gets fussy about giving parameters when using an already compiled expression. Might be the modern Python version I'm using (2.7) that's less lenient than older ones.

Anyway, I just removed the options from the searches and just kept them for when the expression was compiled. Seems to work here.

How did you do it? The plugin is failing for me too... whatever I look for, I get an error on getStreams, and the log complains about a "Cannot process flags argument with a compiled pattern". I have python 2.7 as well.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ListenLiveEU (Music) Plugin - European Radio Stations from listenlive.eu1