Aeon 1080p backdrops
Dropbox offers free storage up to 2GB, you could post them there, in a public folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTM1NTE0OQ

(my referral)
Going to download the files then host them on my webspace. Rapidshare have to be the most annoying webservice ever existed.
KingsX Wrote:Going to download the files then host them on my webspace. Rapidshare have to be the most annoying webservice ever existed.

Excellent..rapidshare wont even let me download the files!!
Sad
Quote:You have reached the download limit for free-users. Would you like more?

Get your own premium account now! Instant download access! Or try again in about 15 minutes.

God damnit! Wasted about 2 hours to download 3 files!
Files are uploaded to:
Aeon 1080p backdrops

Just click the files to download. Speed should be around 2MB/s aslong as you're in Europe.

I downloaded my files from mediafire since rapidshare sucked big salty. Hope they are updated.
If not, I'm happy to receive links to more recent via pm to update mine(AS LONG AS THOSE LINKS AREN'T POINTING AT RAPIDSHARE).
Thanx a bunch KingsX, you're a legend!! Hate Rapidshare...
Yeh thanks alot Kingsx rapidshare is lame
KingsX Wrote:Files are uploaded to:
Aeon 1080p backdrops

Just click the files to download. Speed should be around 2MB/s aslong as you're in Europe.

I downloaded my files from mediafire since rapidshare sucked big salty. Hope they are updated.
If not, I'm happy to receive links to more recent via pm to update mine(AS LONG AS THOSE LINKS AREN'T POINTING AT RAPIDSHARE).

you are a god among men
doesnt seem to work for me Eek
Thank you very much. Want everyone to visit Thailand
Thanks KingsX! Just what I was looking for, and rapidshare does indeed slobber on nob.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon 1080p backdrops0