twit.tv new bitgravity feed, xbmc compatable
http://bglive-a.bitgravity.com/twit/live/high

great quality.
Intel Core i5-11500, ASRock B560M-ITX/ac, 240GB SSD + 4TB  Western Digital Blue, Arch Linux, mythtv 31+fixes + TBS 6205 QUAD FREEVIEW DVB-T2
sorry if this is a silly question, but may I ask how you got this to work?

thanks!
make a text file with link in it and make the extension .strm then drop it into you movie folder.
when you click it in the movie browser it should start streaming.
Intel Core i5-11500, ASRock B560M-ITX/ac, 240GB SSD + 4TB  Western Digital Blue, Arch Linux, mythtv 31+fixes + TBS 6205 QUAD FREEVIEW DVB-T2
thanks for the instructions. It works, but after about 5 seconds it stops, says "buffering," and I have to click "play" to get it going again.

Do you know what URL I can use to get a lower quality verision? Maybe the stickam version?

Thanks.
actually, looks like someone filed a bug report for this exact issue:
http://xbmc.org/ticket/6384
in early testing leo had a low bitrate version but it got dumped.
Looks like it's fixed (http://xbmc.org/ticket/6384)? I don't have the latest XBMC build to test it on the twit stream ... anyone know if this now works?
seems like this buffering issue was never fixed
Pretty old thread, but worthy of resurrection as the issue remains in the nightlies. Same buffer issue here, and it's a pretty low quality stream to begin with. I can stream it from my browser with no stops at all. Pausing for 5 minutes and resuming still only plays for a few seconds, so it's an XBMC issue, not the stream or connection. The website reports it only has 201 currently connected users (which is well below the average).
Yea, I had been hoping to really be able to watch this. For those wanting to really watch some of the shows, a small consolation is that a handful of the twit shows are now put up on youtube after airing that can be watched through the the youtube plugin. Not ideal though.
I know this is an old thread but....

FYI - I used this link this past Sunday to watch TWiT on the latest XBMC stable build (standalone ubuntu 10.04 mini install) and it worked flawlessly for several hours.

Sweet.
Lexrst Wrote:I know this is an old thread but....

FYI - I used this link this past Sunday to watch TWiT on the latest XBMC stable build (standalone ubuntu 10.04 mini install) and it worked flawlessly for several hours.

Sweet.

I'm looking for directions to update my standalone Ubuntu install on my Shuttle. I'm running the December 2010 version of XBMC and the sucker buffers like crazy with the twit.tv plugin.

Any guidance would GREATLY be appreciated.
Lexrst Wrote:I know this is an old thread but....

Sweet.

Thanks so much for the heads up on this. It was annoying as hell because it worked fine on my Windows boxes.

Rockin' 10.1 now and it works perfectly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
twit.tv new bitgravity feed, xbmc compatable0