Best Xbox game ever
What is the best xbox game ever ?
i dont mean the 360
The Guy Game and Fable
Rally Sport Challenge 2

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
forza motorsport / mashed - fully loaded
Crimson Skies (Great game!) / Forza Motorsport (Excelent simulator) / Tiger Woods 2007 (nice for a hangover-day Smile) /

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Your all wrong Halo and fable were bar far the best two games ever and i still go back to them from time to time.Smile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Fable is nice, but FPS games with a controller, for me it's a no-go. Maybe it's just whatever you're used to Smile

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
I like Fable! Awesome game!Big Grin
I've never played Fable. I probably should at some point. With that in mind, I vote for Psychonauts.
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath.
Yeah that's a fun game.Big Grin
Burnout Revenge if you like to break stuff.Stare

Also like kids games , have a son of 5 that plays every day xbox with......Rofl
Tetris
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Budokan

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best Xbox game ever0