Homescreen backdrops
Hi,

I've installed Aeon and it's the best skin I have ever used but, ther's a little problem that I can't seem to fix. I copied several images to the backdrops media folder. When I start xbmc the backdrops slidshow for each item is too fast, I can't even look to the screen without getting dizzy. Can you please tell me where can I increase the homescreen slideshow time?

Since I opened this thread I would like to post another question. In the movies section there's at the bottom some objects (720p, dts, dolby etc) regarding the file that I can't seem to add. Mine are all "?". What can I do to add them.

Thanks
raven Wrote:Hi,

Since I opened this thread I would like to post another question. In the movies section there's at the bottom some objects (720p, dts, dolby etc) regarding the file that I can't seem to add. Mine are all "?". What can I do to add them.

Thanks

Have a search in the Aeon forum for media flags - thats what these are. You can turn off the default behaviour of displaying ? if you don't have the appropriate media flag set for that file. I personally don't like these '?'

In short, as a temporary measure until xbmc implements media flags properly, Aeon reads the media flag information from the <studio> <mpaa> tags in the movies nfo, and the media source from the file name itself. There are a couple of apps that scan your video files and write the correct information into the nfo for you - either MIP or Media Flag Updater.

Best to read the forums for more detailed information.
Ok

thank you for your help.

About the backdrops multiimage. anyone?
yes - you can set a folder of photos to cycle like a slideshow
Raven,

I had the same problem, solution in this thread (basically you can't put the artwork in the folder you did; put it in some other folder, the media folder acts differently than any other folder)...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47709

G
Thank you very much gbdesai

I'll give it a try.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Homescreen backdrops0