Set Content is always set to "None"
I am using XBMC on my apple tv and everything works fine but I cannot seem to scan media into my library.

My media is stored on a NAS. When I added it I set the content of the appropriate folders to either "movie" or "tv." Whenever I set the content it immediately compresses the database without scanning any media into the library. When I edit the source or try to set the content again I always see that it is set to "None."

I have tried adding local shares from the Apple TV hd to see if it was possibly an issue with the NAS but the content type still continues to default back to none.

Has anyone had this issue before or is it completely unique? I have not had any luck searching for a resolution to this on the forums or anywhere on the internet. Please let me know if you have any ideas.
I cannot help you specifically but I did just upgrade my ATV to the new build and it did just as you say, the only fix was to hook in with cyberduck and delete the XBMC folder from application support and start again and so far all seems well.
it is most likely related to the problems mentioned before. so far the best solution is deleting the videos db file in the folder below. I haven't seen a dev give a better fix. the issue is the database has changed versions from the previous stable release and the new one is not compatible.

/mnt/Scratch/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/Database

someone mentioned exporting the library first and then importing it back after deleting it, but i haven't tested that myself

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Set Content is always set to "None"0