Do you want to help create the next big skin for XBMC?
Could use some help here coding side: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49889
dang, did I just get thread jacked? I think so. Check out the serenity thread and PM DigitalHigh. He worked out info view that was triggered by a button press on Serenity that would flow well with this design. Scroll through movies, then press right and the info would pop out. At least that is what it looks like in the pick. Either way talk to him. He might be of some help.
keeganl was not trying to jack, just seeing if you'd be interested. Tongue
Gotcha. I wish i knew how to code. I would definately lend a helping hand.

I was joking about thread jacking. I'm just happy to have people in my thread period. :-)

Good luck with the coding. If I can help you in any other way I would be more than happy to, but coding is one thing i've got no clue about. I can do graphics and I have the ability to test on mac and xbox.

Once again, good luck
i tried to code the time capsule by my own, but, i dont know how to show the other album preview cover in song list, & i cant put on the fanart, i think than the music fanart is not possible yet, any ideas?
that´s my preresults

Wow, I think the idea is definitely there. Plus I love the taste in music. Amon Amarth is sick.
wow men, are you offend the heavy metal music?? i dont understand very good the english
Sorry sick is a good thing. I like amon amarth a lot. They are very good.
ok men, iam a fan, Viking Rules¡¡¡, well i need more ideas for this skin, and help for my prototype.
come on guys there is no more ideas?
darkrogi Wrote:come on guys there is no more ideas?
I will remake mine but now I have to prepare for my exams. I will make it less cluttered this time. I promise.
I have ideas for one new special view mode for music, pictures, movies, and TV shows and some idea for the classic wall view. Meanwhile, when I have time to spare, I'll learn more about the code stuff behind xbmc skins.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Do you want to help create the next big skin for XBMC?0