XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
About my "only 1 file gets scanned" issue:
It seemed to have something to do with special characters in the <studio>-tag (it was a french "é" in this case), but after some fiddling with the nfo-file in question i cannot reproduce this anymore.. strange..

kautious Wrote:Does this run on the xboxHuh? Because everytime I run it I get:
" Error Python script failed: Q:\scripts\Media Assisten\default.py"
Then it freezes my box.

From first post:
Quote:a word for win users:
the script would not run on win box'es, there few binaries that needs to be hunt down and i don't really have any win machine to test it on, so i've figured that i would leave it as a linux script
My guess is this also applies to xbox (and probably mac)
Hi lx01,
ok i've hunt down the problem, it seems that when ever linux ctypes is loading shared object it search for it in the ldconfig path which faced a problem for me since i want to supply all the external libs with in my package, so i had to patch ctypes a bit to make it work correctly.

now about your second problem, i've switched over from xml parsing just because this issue so if u can reproduce it please let me know, and offcourse your overall impression whether the script gets the job done.

any way i'm uploading the fixed one please test it if u can.

and no it would not run on xbox(i think) but as said i know exactly how to solve the problem but i need some help from some win python coder who can test it.

download: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/283941/Media%...-0.2.1.rar

BTW it could be that the supplied mediainfo lib and your libzen are not from the same version so i guess it would be wize to uninstall libzen, all the extra libs are allready supplied within the package so that it would work without any external deps.
About the library problem:
Deinstalled libzen, installed your new version, works greatSmile

About the special char problem:
I think i just hit another bug while trying to reproduce the problem, but on the other hand i just realized that i'm currently way too tired to do or write anything that makes sense (3am here). So i will go to bed first and try tomorrow...
After trying some more, i think it's either a xbmc bug or something's wrong with my current build:
If i run the FileHandler from cli ("python MediaAssistant/FileHandler.py") after modifying it to point to the nfo-file in question, everything's ok.

Oh, and:
Found some (unimportant) typo in various files: It's called "Codec", not "Codeck"Wink
Hello

I've tryed this script with latest svn on Debian 5.

After i click on yes for scanning content, script stops and xbmc is locked:

here are my logs: http://pastebin.com/f48f7a6d0

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DOWNLOAD] MediaAssistent - XBMC Media Flagging Script0