[RELEASE] KinoPoisk2 (Russian Movies) Scraper
Thumbs Up 
Hi,

Let me present another KinoPoisk.ru scraper. It's a completely re-worked scraper Kinopoisk.ru with following features:
  • Optimized regexps
  • Low-res cover if no poster present (really helpful on some old movies)
  • Artists' roles
  • Can fetch movie stills fanart, wallpapers fanart, or both
  • Fixed incorrect parsing of outline/plot

Download version 1.0 of KinoPoisk2 from here:
http://files.me.com/andrey_babak/gtxbcl

P.S. I'd like to thank spiff for his help!
awesome for you russians Smile

one question though; what does that ServerEncoding tag do?
you are the man! spasibo balshoye. I was waiting for this.

Zemlyak, ya tozhe s Kieva teper v NY.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
spiff Wrote:awesome for you russians Smile

one question though; what does that ServerEncoding tag do?

I didn't check the source of the parser but as far as I can tell looking at the original scraper, it defines how the external URLs are parsed. Maybe it just does nothing though ;-) (or works in Plex only)
i know that it must be a plex thing as i wrote the scraper parser and most of the surrounding code Smile
By the way, does the parser handle server encoding returned in headers? It would be great to make scraper completely UTF-8
scraper code does honor the encoding you set on the returned xml.

i guess the ServerContentEncoding is used to convert the html pages to utf-8 prior to passing them to the scrapers. i will dig in the plex git

edit: dug a bit. it's nonsense from the plex devs. the servercontentencoding is just a dupe of the encoding set on the returned xml
When xbmc load info from the site, Kinopoisk.ru ban me about 30 minutes. Because of what? At the Plex this does not happen.
Sad 
I try to get info about the movie Butterfly effect (I type movie name in russian - "Эффект бабочки"). But the scraper returns me next list of movies:
==============
Интервью с вампиром
Сделка с дьяволом
Мадагаскар 2
Ирония судьбы. Продолжение.
Загадочная история Бенджамина Баттона
Суини Тодд,демон+парикмахер с Флит-стрит
==============
And I see the same list every time when I try to get info about any movie. Whats wrong?
Thanks.
PS. I made the screenshots, but I can't understand how to attach them here. But I can send them to anyone by e-mail.
This script does not load any information/art from kinopoisk! Something is broken?
//не работает! фильм из списка находит, но никакую инфу с кинопоиска не подгружает Sad Что делать?
Попытки исправить пока, что нулевые. Вот ждем гуру создателей хбмс. Исправлено только для Plex - ссылка на форум. И очень интересная заметка - бан на самом кинопоиске по ип. И точно так же, как и у TigerHeart.
Как банит? Меня хттп не банит!
Please, return the old version!!! We don't need your version 2!!! Nobody need it. It doesn't work at all!!! Version 1 is the best!!!
Eng: Does anybody know where I can download the old wersion of kinopoisk.xml?

Rus: Кто-нибудь знает откуда можно скачать старую версию файла kinopoisk.xml?
TigerHeart Wrote:Eng: Does anybody know where I can download the old wersion of kinopoisk.xml?

Rus: Кто-нибудь знает откуда можно скачать старую версию файла kinopoisk.xml?

kinopoisk.xm work fine. But ScraperParser.cpp not work.
Дело не в кинопоиске, а в скрипте, обрабатывающего этот скрапер. Именно в ScraperParser.cpp

Вот его история - http://trac.xbmc.org/log/branches/linuxp...?rev=10815

Вот попробуйте этот - Если работает, то пишите сюда. [ATTACH]86[/ATTACH]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] KinoPoisk2 (Russian Movies) Scraper0