iMedia (Alpha) - Manage your Movies, Create NFOs, etc. (Open Source C# .NET)
Sorry, but new Version comes tomorrow. Because i was helping at car crash from 14.00 till yet.

So activate your autoupdate and wait. :-D

mafis90
azido Wrote:hrhr.. says the guy that want to have the defaults changed Tongue

Yeah, your default...to the default of the rest of the world :p
There's a little frustration here about downloading rare movies that turn out to be overdubbed in German and thus are useless, even though I speak enough German to understand the movie from a to z. A movie loses all it's value and authenticity after being overdubbed. No offence, nothing personal. The same goes for movies from France.

But I'm going way offtopic here....

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Bram77 Wrote:Yeah, your default...to the default of the rest of the world :p
There's a little frustration here about downloading rare movies that turn out to be overdubbed in German and thus are useless, even though I speak enough German to understand the movie from a to z. A movie loses all it's value and authenticity after being overdubbed. No offence, nothing personal. The same goes for movies from France.

But I'm going way offtopic here....

yeah, this could lead to an endless discussion Wink

anyway, i personally have no difficulties in reading/understanding/speaking english, but still like my native language and i'm always happy with stuff that is in my language. i also know about that "synchro" problem you mention, but i guess that's a matter of quality (and maybe money spent for it) of the synchronisation. it "can" be a good dub. for me i enjoy the pleasure of both worlds: first watch it in german, and then watch it again in english to get all the nuances it has to offer.

back to topic:

i'm still pleased with the first (i think so) 3rd-party application for movie infos that uses ofdb Wink
cheers,azido :;):
Sorry for the deviation Smile I catch your drift (and you're catching mine Wink)

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Hello, the tool is very great. So there is not need for me to copy and paste from OFDB to the Media Companion tool. But at moment I have a problem with fanarts, how do I download them?
At the moment the Fanarts Url`s only written into the NFO and XBMC download them. But with the next update comes a full XBMC Export.

mafis90
New Version 0.1.3 released:

Quote:- Add Edit Form for Cover / Fanart Change,
- Add Video_ts (DVD-Directory Support),
- Fix German Localization Bug at Option Form,
- Fix Close without Moviedata Bug,
- Fix other small bugs
- Fix IMDB Bug if SearchPage = Result Page

How i can change the Cover/Fanart ?

Quote:First way:
Right-Click on Movie in Listview and click "Change Poster/Fanart"

Second Way:
Open Detailinfo of the Movie and double-click on the Poster

The full xbmc export comes with the update tomorrow, because they are many problemes at the moment .

mafis90

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iMedia (Alpha) - Manage your Movies, Create NFOs, etc. (Open Source C# .NET)1