[BUG?/FEATUR REQUEST?] Settings doesn't allow a slideshow
Question 
When setting up backdrops, it appears that the Settings element doesn't allow for picking a slideshow folder. I don't know if this is a bug or a feature -- if a feature, can we change it to be more consistent with other elements? I have a whole boatload of images that would fun to cycle through for Settings. Thanks for an amazing skin!
pressing down from the backdrop selection page doesn't let you browse to a folder? I could swear it does on mine.
If you go to Settings > Customise > Backdrops and then left/right to Settings, then hit Select, you get a single file select, not the Up for single, Down for Folder option page like you do for Scripts, weather, video, etc.
jonm42 Wrote:If you go to Settings > Customise > Backdrops and then left/right to Settings, then hit Select, you get a single file select, not the Up for single, Down for Folder option page like you do for Scripts, weather, video, etc.

I noticed this as well - all other selections let you do folders. For some reason Settings will only allow one image..
jonm42 Wrote:If you go to Settings > Customise > Backdrops and then left/right to Settings, then hit Select, you get a single file select, not the Up for single, Down for Folder option page like you do for Scripts, weather, video, etc.

Interesting...I never noticed that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUG?/FEATUR REQUEST?] Settings doesn't allow a slideshow0