Fanart not working for movies but works for TV? Help needed please..
smcnally75 Wrote:How are your movies and related files stored (everything in one big movie folder or each movie and it's files to a folder)?

How is your fanart named?

When you updated your skin, did you delete the old skin folder and then put the new on in its place, or did you just overwrite it? If you just overwrote it, then parts of the mod could still be in place and causing this.

Each movie gets it's own folder.. For example:

G:\DVDs\Private\21 (2008)\21.avi

Fanart is in each folder.. IE:

G:\DVDs\Private\21 (2008)\21-fanart.jpg

*Just tried it with another skin and it's not working in it either so I guess it's not an Aeon problem..

WTH!?
tbird2340 Wrote:Each movie gets it's own folder.. For example:

G:\DVDs\Private\21 (2008)\21.avi

Fanart is in each folder.. IE:

G:\DVDs\Private\21 (2008)\21-fanart.jpg

*Just tried it with another skin and it's not working in it either so I guess it's not an Aeon problem..

WTH!?

Try naming it this way and it should fix it.
G:\DVDs\Private\21 (2008)\21 (2008).avi
G:\DVDs\Private\21 (2008)\fanart.jpg

You may be able to keep the movie file named like you have it, but changing the fanart to just "fanart.jpg" should fix your issue.
Tried that and it's not working..

First tried just renaming the fanart file to "fanart.jpg" and then tried renaming the avi file as well.
Did you try Reloading after you changed the name?
Working fine here with a fanart.jpg in each directory.
You may need to start with a fresh database to get the desired effect or atleast rescan it.
I deleted all my local jpg's and nfo's, removed my movies source, cleaned the database, re-added and STILL no freaking fanart! ARGH!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart not working for movies but works for TV? Help needed please..0