Problem when scraping TV episodes
Hi,

For some reason, it's looks like my XBMC install just don't wanna add some tv episodes. I'm using 8.10bf1.
All episodes is shared from a Samba server. No user authentication or such. auth is set to share. Everything is in rar.
It works fine in the beggining, it added the first 16 episodes, but then 2 weeks later or so, when I added two more episodes to the dir, xbmc will not add it to the library.

Turned on debugging, but it doesn't give me any clues ;P. http://pastebin.com/me14206c

All eps is added to library except e17 and e18. This happens on other series aswell.

Any ideas? Maybe fixed in some newer version?
No point in debugging a problem in a build that old. Update and then do a debug and report it if the issue is still there.
ok...

I'll upgrade to the lastest SVN and see what happens.
upgraded to SVN rev19195, looks like the scraping issue gone away (although I started with a new library). But now some other issues came up, but that's another problem Wink
Every once in a while this happens to me. If you are experiencing what I do (and it sounds like it) it is not a problem with XBMC per se, but rather with thetvdb.com. They get really busy during some periods and the API will not be available. Unfortunately, XBMC does not have any kind of notification built in to let you know when this happens. Try again at a different time of day and see if that helps.

-aedile-
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem when scraping TV episodes0