media flag "question mark"
I'm assuming im getting the default media flag for my movies...i updated my movies using xbmc so how come i'm not getting the studio..etc?
Because XBMC does not support media flags yet. If you want them to work then you need to scrape with either MIP or Media Companion and then rebuild your library.
Have you tried to reload one of the movies and see if that clears it up? You might also want to check your NFO's and make sure you have the correct data entered in there.

I use Media Companion and very rarely have a problem with studio flags as long as it is not an obscure studio.
thanks for the quick replies guys Smile
i thought so (about xbmc) because i didnt see it in their online manual
ill try out those two other things and keep you posted

thanks again
smcnally75 Wrote:Because XBMC does not support media flags yet. If you want them to work then you need to scrape with either MIP or Media Companion and then rebuild your library.

Does Media Companion support the studio tag hack then?
I also modify the mediaflags xml file so it reads the source right out of my nfo files, that way my movies can be clean titled!

(It pulls the source out of the folder name)

--FF
LaTropa64 Wrote:Does Media Companion support the studio tag hack then?
The newest release is supposed to, but I haven't tried it yet.

FernFerret Wrote:I also modify the mediaflags xml file so it reads the source right out of my nfo files, that way my movies can be clean titled!

(It pulls the source out of the folder name)

--FF
I actually modified it to just look for the file extension. I think it would be better though if they just set it to look at the directory so we could just put each type in its own folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
media flag "question mark"0