Can someone explain me how to do a macro with EG to solve S3/remote problem?
Finally I solved a lot of problems with xbmc but I can't find a solution for this one:

after resume from standby S3 the MCE remote doesn't work; some day ago I found a post where it say is possible to bypass this problem with a macro on EventGhost.

I've installed EG and done some test to learn the program. Can someone explain me how to do this macro? Thank you and sorry for the bad english.
This sounds like a hardware problem. Does eventghost receive any commands with XBMC not running?
Yes of course. EG receive all the commands from remote also without start xbmc. The bluetooth keyboard works well but not the remote
Not sure what your exact problem is without more info so can't help further. Sorry
Please explain us precisely what your problem is.

When resuming from S3, if you press a key on the remote, does the eg icon blinks red ?
If so, then the remote is ok and eg is ok. The problem might be related to xbmc or to the eg xbmc plugin.

Not sure it can help, but MCE Standby Tool (google it) may or may not help you.
There's an .exe that can reset USB peripherals. You could have EG executing that on resume from standby, to have the MCE Remote receiver reset.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can someone explain me how to do a macro with EG to solve S3/remote problem?0