Need help with movies in Aeon "Stark"
I have figured out how to get my DVD and Blul-ray ISO files into XBMC (using Aeon Stark skin), but on several of them, it has downloaded the wrong image....movie poster in my case. I have the posters I want already in the actual folder where my ISO is.

Question is, how do I remove/fix the it and ensure that the poster that is in the folder shows up?

One last question.....what is the main difference between the "movie" and "video" category?.....because they show up in both.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!
jondr13 Wrote:I have figured out how to get my DVD and Blul-ray ISO files into XBMC (using Aeon Stark skin), but on several of them, it has downloaded the wrong image....movie poster in my case. I have the posters I want already in the actual folder where my ISO is.

Question is, how do I remove/fix the it and ensure that the poster that is in the folder shows up?

One last question.....what is the main difference between the "movie" and "video" category?.....because they show up in both.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

are you using the right naming convention for your poster images?

Its recommending that you get a scraping app like Media Info Plus to help. It might make it easier on you.

You can manually change the poster and fanart image while in library mode under the information screen (press "I" when you have the move selected you want to change) and under the poster and fanart options you should be able to select the image you want.
masterosok Wrote:are you using the right naming convention for your poster images?

Its recommending that you get a scraping app like Media Info Plus to help. It might make it easier on you.

You can manually change the poster and fanart image while in library mode under the information screen (press "I" when you have the move selected you want to change) and under the poster and fanart options you should be able to select the image you want.

Thanks for the info. Matter of fact, I ran across Media Info Plus and have started to use it....pretty cool. I will have to try hitting the "I" button like you suggested for any other trouble.

But on the main menu, what is the difference between Movies and Videos??

Thanks again
Movies on the Stark skin takes you straight to the Video Library Movie Title view.

Videos takes you to files view.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help with movies in Aeon "Stark"0