hdhomerun-i486-linux.so: invalid ELF header
HDHomeRun source does not work, using svn xbmc-vdpau 19285, debug logs show:

ERROR: Unable to load /usr/share/xbmc/system/hdhomerun-i486-linux.so, reason: /usr/share/xbmc/system/hdhomerun-i486-linux.so: invalid ELF header

checking lib with the file command:
hdhomerun-i486-linux.so: current ar archive

Tried replacing lib from libhdhomerun_20090415, XBMC crashes after selecting the device. Sounds like libs from XBMC are compiled in wrong format.

Using Ubunty 8.04(hardy).

Please help.
Thanks,
-Vlad
v1ad Wrote:HDHomeRun source does not work, using svn xbmc-vdpau 19285, debug logs show:

ERROR: Unable to load /usr/share/xbmc/system/hdhomerun-i486-linux.so, reason: /usr/share/xbmc/system/hdhomerun-i486-linux.so: invalid ELF header

checking lib with the file command:
hdhomerun-i486-linux.so: current ar archive

Tried replacing lib from libhdhomerun_20090415, XBMC crashes after selecting the device. Sounds like libs from XBMC are compiled in wrong format.

Using Ubunty 8.04(hardy).

Please help.
Thanks,
-Vlad

19285 is pretty old, try http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/19420
Don't use the vdpau branch either if that's what you're using. vdpau support has been merged into normal linuxport.
Got todays svn copy (non vdpau), the invalid ELF header is gone but XBMC crashes when I try to pick one of the tuners. Debug log does not show any problems, what to do next?

The mythtv setup crashes too when I try to do channel scan, maybe its related. I can scan channels using windows machine without problems, is there a way to input channels in to XBMC manually?

Thanks,
--Vlad
Please see the sticky on how to post problems in a useful manner and report back with the appropriate info.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hdhomerun-i486-linux.so: invalid ELF header0