uitzendinggemist Pre downloader
hi
were watching xbmc here in Canada with the whole family 5 machines in 3 different houses.
usually when there is a good show on the dutch channels (like BZV)i Download it first with Hidownload, and put it on the NAS for everyone to watch without buffering or interruptions.
if you look at the download links every week there not much difference
only the files are like bb.20090118.asf for the 18 January program.
isn't it possible to build a simple pre download script for this? one that checks every week for a file that day?
does anyone else have this problem / idea
Thanks!
It shouldn't be that difficult to write. Do you master any programming language? Using C# combined with a scheduled (windows) task or cronjob (linux) would be the easiest and quickest way I think. Or maybe even a simple bash script could do the trick, but I wouldn't know how.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Heheh been awhile since i checked on here.
but still here same problem. i guess i'm only one here. Uhm i don't master any programming language Sad wish i could...
A bit VB, but no clue how to use a web parser. That's how the Xuzg script works right? or does it uses XML's ??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
uitzendinggemist Pre downloader0