Can't play Movies - Status Code 11 and XBMC Quits
Hi all,

I've been happily using XBMC Atlantis for a few months on my ATV. I upgraded to Babylon today and now I can't play any of the movies that used to play. Whenever I select a movie off my NAS (Western Digital Netcenter), XBMC crashes and I see the Status Code 11 error before getting bounced back into the main apple menu. I've tried monkeying with most of the settings and nothing seems to make a difference.

Anyone have any guesses? Nothing in my setup has changed except the update and Boxee on the same ATV is working OK which suggests to me that it's not the NAS.

Any help would be appreciated.
Ralph Wiggum Wrote:Hi all,

I've been happily using XBMC Atlantis for a few months on my ATV. I upgraded to Babylon today and now I can't play any of the movies that used to play. Whenever I select a movie off my NAS (Western Digital Netcenter), XBMC crashes and I see the Status Code 11 error before getting bounced back into the main apple menu. I've tried monkeying with most of the settings and nothing seems to make a difference.

Anyone have any guesses? Nothing in my setup has changed except the update and Boxee on the same ATV is working OK which suggests to me that it's not the NAS.

Any help would be appreciated.

see my sig for the location of the logs. pastebin them and post the URL here. of special interest is the crashreporter log.
PLEASE post debug logs when reporting problems like this. There is almost nothing we can do without one in a situation like this. You will find it in /Users/frontrow/Library/Logs/xbmc.log. Post it on pastebin.com and copy a link here.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ahhh, sorry for the noob mistake and thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Here is my xbmc.log
http://pastebin.com/m7cd45240

Here is my crashreporter.log
http://pastebin.com/d2b74a017

Thanks.
Hi all,

Any help on this one would be greatly appreciated. It's rendered XBMC pretty much useless for me which is a shame given how much I used to use it. Thanks.
The logs show errors trying to update the Library Database (the file MyVideos34.db). Maybe you can try deleting the Library and rebuilding it Sad
Krieg Wrote:The logs show errors trying to update the Library Database (the file MyVideos34.db). Maybe you can try deleting the Library and rebuilding it Sad

Thanks! I was able to SSH in and find that file, and upon deleting it, everything works as it should! Looks like my library file was corrupted.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't play Movies - Status Code 11 and XBMC Quits0