Layout/Design crash after reloading movie information
Exclamation 
I'm not sure if this is Aeon rleated but I only got it with Aeon so far.

I'm still working on setting up all my movies with fanart, big covers, descriptions etc and to see how it looks for some movies, I use the "reload" function in the movie information view. When I hit it, the info view vanishes and the coverflow is shown with a progress indicator which is fine by me.

What always happens is that the cover of the reloading movie vanishes and doesn't show up on itself again after I closed the info view. I always have to move to the next/previous movie and back again to get the (new) cover.
Well that's no big deal for me, maybe that's the way it is and it can't be changed.

But sometimes (I think it happens when the title of the reloaded movie changes and so the whole order of my movie list changes) when I press "Esc" after reloading a movie and returning to the coverflow 90% of the XBMC screen turn black and only a small spot still shows a part of the cover flow (as if the real design would still be there but is overlayed by some black area). I didn't manage to return it back to normal, only thing that helps is to shutdown and restart XBMC.

I tried to take a screenshot but when I hit the Print Screen key XBMC comes up with it's screenshot menu which I can't see because 90% of my screen is black so I don't know what's going on and can't save the screenshot.
Next problem is that it doesn't always happen. It e.g. works if I click the "Trailer" button (none of my movies have a trailer (btw is it possible not to show this button if there is no trailer available?)) and then XBMC just returns to the coverflow which then shows perfectly.

Did anyone else have such in issue?
I will try to come up with further information. If this is not Aeon related, please let me know and I will post it in another part of the XBMC forum.
Sorry for the double post but I managed to get a screenshot to show you what I'm talking about:

Strange this is it happened while I was using the "scrollbar" (by using "Arrow down" once) to browse through my movies and suddenly it turned out this way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Layout/Design crash after reloading movie information0