Now playing view in Aeon Stark - automatically switching thumb and fanart
I would like to be able to create a huge playlist with all my favorite music, set it to random and hit play:
Whenever a new song starts playing I would like the album-thumb to switch to the album-thumb of the current song automatically,and the fanart to be updated accordingly.

Am I correct that this is not possible in Aeon today? And if not possible, is this something worth considering ?
For me, this would be the logical default operation in the "Now Playing" view. I guess you could call this a request for a variation of the 'smart playlist' feature with additional fanart support...

PS: Sorry if this should turn out to be a XBMC request and not a Aeon request. I find it hard sometimes to know which one to be correct... Confused
I also miss something like that. Cover should change, when track change (not in the "list view", just in the "now playing view". Rather the (blue!?) mark should always be on the now playing track.
I'd love a 'Play Random Episode' in the context menu of a show / season... And i'm also not sure if it's an XBMC request, or a skin request...

DJH, could you enlighten us?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Now playing view in Aeon Stark - automatically switching thumb and fanart0