Resume video playback on startup of XBMC
imagine this:

i open videos , using xns
i find "my movie [1of3].avi"  , item #692
play it (using "a")
when this file is done playing, i return to the list, the list is now on top (list position is reset to item #0) ...

in order to play next file, i must scroll down to item #693 , my movie [2of3].avi

request:
i would like the list position be remembered after the movie is done playing - so that after playing item #692, the item #692 will still be selected when returning to list.

(just like xbmp)

thank you.
Question 
i didn't find this in my search so here goes:  :d

i would like to be able to resume playback of video where i left off. on my replaytv, a menu pops up asking if i would like to resume playback from the beginning or where i left.

thanks
that's what bookmarks are for.
bookmarks don't work as they should with me. they are always like 5-10 min off or so, rather than right where i made one, like they should be.. and, being able to stop it without making one is just easier, but also more work for the devs. i like this idea, but i would also rather just have properly working bookmarks..
hi,

it would be very useful if xbox media player would resume where it last left off if the xbox is turned off. for example, if the current folder is "my videos" then it would open up "my videos" on startup. if the xbox was playing a video or audio file then it would resume playing that file from approximately the same position it was last at.

this would make xbmc very useful for using in cars...
:bump:
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resume video playback on startup of XBMC0