DVD Rips not found
Hello all,

I'm successfully using XBMC for a variety of media.... all working fine, with one notable exception.

XBMC is not finding any ripped DVD with either of the following structures:
\MovieName\Video_TS\
\MovieName\MovieName.iso

For rips with the following structure:
\MovieName\MovieName.mkv

Then this works fine.

In files view, everything's fine I can located and play the rip in either style, but in library (preferred) mode, a scan is not finding the unencoded rip.

Any ideas? does XBMC have specific knowledge of Video_TS folder and look in there?

Regards,
/TheAnalogKid
When you scan just make sure "Use folder name for lookup" is checked.
This is already set....

but...

it would seem that there is some issue with detecting new movies added to an existing library. For the large part this works fine, but after adding a new path to a source (multipath) and performing a scan, no new movies are found. But, if I simply delete the database, and scan again.... they are picked up correctly.

This isn't too big a deal, just takes me about 30 mins for a 1700 movie catalog (all fanart stored locally, so no scraping required)

Has anybody else experienced 'questionable' change/ new file detection? I use the term 'questionable' since I don't know how the detection logic for new files works. I would have thought a blank path would create a certain hash and when additional files are added, the hash would change.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD Rips not found0