Refresh movie information & .nfo
Hi, I'm not sure if that point was already discussed, but I did' find it via the search:

When having a nfo file in the directory, that is wrong and I want to change it via the scraper functionallity by pressing "refresh", I would expect the scraper to scrape online without looking at the nfo file.

Ok, it may be a rare case, that you have a wrong nfo file, but if you have, you have to manually delete it.

Comments?
Wait. So what's the issue?

Hitting refresh while an nfo is in the directory allows you to update the library without visiting the internet. Later, you could update the nfo, hit refresh again, and once again update the movie without visiting the internet.

This is very handy if you have bandwidth limits or you don't want to spend extra time going online all the time.

Perhaps what you are asking for is an additional button that says something like, "Refresh library while ignoring nfo"?
Maybe I should say, that I am using the "export library" functionallity to generate my nfos. So if one is wrong, I cannot use xbmc to change that nfo.

So I think we are talking about two different workflows:
1) changing nfos in directory, then telling xbmc via "refresh"
2) generating and "editing" nfos via xbmx (what I did)

Sounds like I am misusing xbmc Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Refresh movie information & .nfo0