Game stuff
I was playing around with Launcher the other day and realised that Aeon's handling of pretty much every stage of that process needed sorting out, which is what I'll be doing today.

A few of these changes have already been committed to Auriga, namely a reskinned keyboard with heading label (so you know wtf you're supposed to be typing in), and an option to have the Games shortcut go directly to the Launcher plugin. So your inputs now would basically be: 'Games', emulator, game - and that's it. I could have done a fullblown submenu for this but I'd rather leave such advanced changes until later.

The biggest change will be a complete and much-needed redesign of the file browser. I'll keep you posted.

* I can't distribute these icons yet as I haven't sought the artist's permission for some of the pads. Just playing around, atm.
Looks good djh Wink Leo2 is working on a native games/programs section so I would image that the majority of this can be recycled once that has been integrated.
Looks amazing. Great addition to an already stunning skin.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Looks promising!
Looking very good !
update?
Can anyone tell if it its possible to add fanart and images to the launcher app in the latest Auriga build. I have latest xbmc and latest Auriga ( slightly modded ) and was playing with the launcher today. I have a couple of emulators in there and was wondering how I could get background fanart and posters working for both emulator selection ( like what djh has in his post ) and for actual games.
Did you happen to get the artist's permission on any of these? They look great.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Game stuff0