Trivial pursuits
Far be it for me to - *cough* - spam the forums with screenshot threads, so here's one for all the little things that don't involve much discussion. I'll only post them when they're already available (in the Auriga branch).

First one:

Home menu gradient option
Option in Customisation->Advanced->Home. Off by default.

Nice looking feature.
Off by default? But why?
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]• nate w.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
As an aside, where did you get the Superman Returns fanart?
What are you doing still up at 2:30am Laugh
roeroe Wrote:What are you doing still up at 2:30am Laugh

It's lunchtime here.
That fanart is very nice work. Hate to "steal" it though since its from a poster I don't feel to bad... If I could note work by DJH I would.

I tried to copy it as close I could, uploaded it to http://themoviedb.org
dandirk Wrote:That fanart is very nice work. Hate to "steal" it though since its from a poster I don't feel to bad... If I could note work by DJH I would.

I tried to copy it as close I could, uploaded it to http://themoviedb.org

Nice work..Looks great! Thanks.
I'm not seeing the option... I just pulled the latest version through git. The emulator option is there, but nothing for the gradient.
djh_ Wrote:Far be it for me to - *cough* - spam the forums with screenshot threads

You do realize we love it when spam screenshots don't you? :p
I'm not really sure what you're talking about djh, is this a gradiant that fades on the bottom?

I too don't see the option in Option in Customisation->Advanced->Home on a build i grabbed an hour ago. All I see is: Home page weather popup, Improved Legibility, and Link Games to Shortcut

Not sure if you're using this, but in my Diagnostics, my Aeon Version says 1.0

Thanks,
--FF
Not seeing it here either man.
If you look at the menu... The transparency increases towards the edges of the screen. Its only clear around superman's fist in the screenshot.

errr at least that is what I was thinking he was talking about.
It adds a gradient to the text - gives it a more 'solid' look. Guess I was right when I called it trivial. I'm surprised this isn't on git, though - I'll take a look.
hikaricore Wrote:You do realize we love it when spam screenshots don't you? :p

+1!! I think a lot of us check this forum with the specific hope that some new screenshots have been posted Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trivial pursuits0