Trivial pursuits
Is it possible to use a 3 tone bar gradient? grey>white>darker grey, to give a slight 3d look?
Scrollclip
Just a scrollbar, yet not really a bar. Comes and goes when you need it.

djh_ Wrote:Scrollclip
Just a scrollbar, yet not really a bar. Comes and goes when you need it.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/435063/aeonsc...llclip.jpg

Looks nice and clean Smile
oh, that scroll bar looks awesome, great idea!

It fits perfectly with the skin.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
New Dialogs

All use 1px increments for the progress bars now. Not uploaded yet.

Nice.
Very nice - I like that a lot, especially the icons
Looks good. The current ones are a bit too big. Will miss the subtle blue though.
gorgeous, blends in perfect with the skin.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Settings submenu

Great work. I was going to suggest making the progress bar smaller, but you gone and done it already didnt you!! Cool
OpenElec / Silverstone LC17 / 6TB / Toshiba 32WLT68

Get your freshly squeezed recipes, news and views at foodforfriendsyeah.co.uk!
Very, very slick. As an aside, it's nice to see you back and working on Auriga - It's starting to look really polished, the latest night mode tweaks for the new Multiplex really have brought it all together for me.

Great work, as always.
brave little meme loves you.
The new progress bar looks a lot more sexy than before, that's granted. Smile
However would it be possible to "furniture" it? I mean making it possible to change its position from the customize settings (to the top right corner for example). I'm requesting this because if you're starting long fetches where the progress bar stays on for a while (like library refetch), navigation sometimes is difficult because the progress bar blocks the view. For example you can't read all labels in the settings dialogs etc.

Off-topic related request: Did I miss how to add current play time to the home screen when an album is playing? Having some counter moving is an obvious indicator for "it's playing". And it would be very nice anyway. Smile
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Smile 
Looking even more awesome djh and I really appreciate all of your hard work on this project!

I can't thank you enough.

Tom
freezy Wrote:The new progress bar looks a lot more sexy than before, that's granted. Smile
However would it be possible to "furniture" it? I mean making it possible to change its position from the customize settings (to the top right corner for example). I'm requesting this because if you're starting long fetches where the progress bar stays on for a while (like library refetch), navigation sometimes is difficult because the progress bar blocks the view. For example you can't read all labels in the settings dialogs etc.

Off-topic related request: Did I miss how to add current play time to the home screen when an album is playing? Having some counter moving is an obvious indicator for "it's playing". And it would be very nice anyway. Smile

This might not be what you're looking for, but there is an option to hide the progress bar completely by creating/editing the advancedsettings.xml , as below:

<videolibrary>
<backgroundupdate>true</backgroundupdate> <!-- set to hide the video scanner dialog from the gui -->
</videolibrary>

Maybe this would help?
OpenElec / Silverstone LC17 / 6TB / Toshiba 32WLT68

Get your freshly squeezed recipes, news and views at foodforfriendsyeah.co.uk!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trivial pursuits0