MKV's stop playback
Hello all,
I have a thread in the Live forum however this forum seems to get more traffic so I figured I'd ask here as well. If this is against the rules my apologies. Basically, when I play MKV's they almost always stop. Here are the details:

Debug log:
http://pastebin.com/m61e2f061
I trimmed out the library update stuff as pastebin said it was too big with that in.

Highlights are:
at 9:41:59 I start playing Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, it's a 1080p MKV, looks to average between 12-15mb stream.

then at 9:46:50 I start geting these:
INFO: ffmpeg: [matroska] Unknown entry 0x3939BD
and then playback stops. These same MKV's play fine within vlc player, and I get this error on just about every 1080p mkv I play, whether created by me or someone else.

Thanks in advance for any help.
please post a ticket on trac with a full log and a sample file that produces the problem.

TheUni
I can create a ticket, the problem is the files around 10gig...I could host on SSH for a dev but I don't know of any public place to post a file such as that.
Please no. Try to find (or make) a smaller sample for reproducing.

TheUni
Ticket #6514 submitted.

Unfortunately, the stop error doesn't occur in the same spot. But I'll try to trim the first 300meg of the file into a seperate file.
OK uni, cut off the first 300mb and added to the location mentioned in the ticket. Thanks again.
Updated the ticket with a wget friendly URL. Still getting this error on all 1080p mkv's in 9.04 final live edition via smb share. Anyone else seeing this? Any help would be appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MKV's stop playback0