[REQUEST] MP3 Audio Flag?
Lightbulb 
I didn't know where to put this request to give it some spotlight so I gave it its own thread.

I would like you to add support for mp3 audio in the media flag xml. As it is now I have to re add it everytime the xml updates either of you or by the film studio flag people.

The majority of all xvid/divx releases (scene) uses mp3 audio and it would be really nice to have an icon for it.

XML Code:

Code:
<control type="image" id="84">
    <include>Furniture_ShowcaseMediaFlagsVars</include>
    <texture>flags/mp3.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(listitem.studio,mp3)</visible>
</control>

Suggestion for images (one of them were actually in Aeon before):

EDIT: (How do I edit the topic? I forgot to add what I was requesting Smile )
I will be putting this in my code this weekend.

--FF
+1 Would be really greatful if djh could whack this in the release code so we don't have to add it every time there is a great new feature to grab from git Wink
Shazam!

Quote:added: by popular demand, DivX and MP3 flags

MP3 detects "mp3" string in nfo files
DivX detects "divx" in filename
What about XviD? It's more common these days and it's a bit different from DivX? Maybe it's already there? :X
I'll be sure to grab that new XML file from GIT and update the script, again this weekend, don't worry it will happen Smile

--FF
Nazgulled Wrote:What about XviD? It's more common these days and it's a bit different from DivX? Maybe it's already there? :X

If you can find me a proper vector image of the new xvid logo I'd be happy to oblige.
djh_ Wrote:Shazam!

Thanks, man! Smile
djh_ Wrote:If you can find me a proper vector image of the new xvid logo I'd be happy to oblige.
I can't find a good one Sad

Does it really need to be vector? The ones posted here are kinda small and not vector...
mindweaver Wrote:I didn't know where to put this request to give it some spotlight so I gave it its own thread.

I would like you to add support for mp3 audio in the media flag xml. As it is now I have to re add it everytime the xml updates either of you or by the film studio flag people.

The majority of all xvid/divx releases (scene) uses mp3 audio and it would be really nice to have an icon for it.

XML Code:

Code:
    <visible>substring(listitem.studio,mp3)</visible>
</control>

Suggestion for images (one of them were actually in Aeon before):

EDIT: (How do I edit the topic? I forgot to add what I was requesting Smile )

Might want to add this as well:

<visible>substring(listitem.studio,MPEG Audio)</visible>
</control>

Which is basically the same, but this is how MIP tags mp3 audio.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Ah. Cheers for that.
djh_ Wrote:Ah. Cheers for that.

No problem. And thanks for pushing out all of this work so fast. Think I'll wait a bit before pushing out an xbox version.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Please choose thread topics with some substance. In terms of searching and just glancing through the forums "[request]" is absolutely USELESS. The forums are supposed to be a resource for the community, please think like a member instead of an individual.
althekiller Wrote:Please choose thread topics with some substance. In terms of searching and just glancing through the forums "[request]" is absolutely USELESS. The forums are supposed to be a resource for the community, please think like a member instead of an individual.

Before you go on a hate parade please read my post Smile I clearly state that I'm sorry for fucking up the title and are asking if someone with rights could change it for me. I can't find a way to edit my own thread title.
Sorry, pet peeve. Your post just happened to be the breaking point. On the plus side, while ranting, I came up with that great last sentence to guilt people with in the future. Wink

Just post what you want the topic to be and I'll change it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] MP3 Audio Flag?0