Request for "better weather"
Well almost Big Grin

I am thinking that what is the weather doing in the menu anyway? Cant it be degraded to a click on the info button on the remote or moved to a submenu. I think it is to small a thing for the menu of its own....maybe give it a area like time and rss...I dont know - I am just thinking out loud here....

/needtotest
I agree. A weather/temperature icon in the rss feed somewhere would be great.

Alternatively, it would be nice to have a different screen come up when selecting weather from the home screen, rather than just an option to change cities. For example, it would be great to have city #1's forecast show up on the home page, but if you select "Weather" you see a new screen with the forecasts for all 3 of your cities or something like that.
I disagree, I like the menu item for weather....but then again, I've also modded it so that clicking on it launches the TWC Supplemental script. I've also modded the script so it's fullscreen and acts like any of the other areas. Wink
okay - but still when you look at it it is still a very simple "function/script" that is more like a "gadget" that you have on your desktop...and not with a lot of stuff in it like Pictures, music, movies/videos (here I do not understand why we have both videos and movies - is it not the same?), Scripts...

I like it to be accessable from all over but dont think it should actually have a place in the menu.

/needtotest
I love it just the way it is actually mainly because I don't have to press a button to see it unlike other skins.

It'll look even better when the background changes depending on current conditions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request for "better weather"0