icons for Aeon showcase view
Thanks to all those that have helped me try to figure out how to get the icons for the studio, format, resolution and sound codec for the Aeon showcase view. I have figured out that if I want the Blu-ray icon to show up, I just add the word "bluray" to the end of my ISO file (i.e. Predator.bluray.iso)

Q1: What do I use for standard DVD on the file nameHuh I have put dvd, DVD, SDDVD, etc and no standard dvd icon shows up. Figured it worked for bluray, why not dvd!??

Im using Media Info Plus to get the studio icon to show up (of course if it isnt in that database it wont show up). And I have figured out that if MIP pulls "Movie Media Information", the resolution and audio codec will show up. But what Im finding is, I have alot of ISO files that the Movie Media Information is completely blank!

Q2: How do I fill in that info to get the resolution and sound codec? I can type in that area and hit "save" but it doesnt save it all. Since Im guessing it pulls info from IMDB....is there anything out there that will pull info from say DVDempire.com to get all this infoHuh How do I get that info in there for it to show up in AeonHuh

Again, thanks so much for the help!
sddvd should work. It may need to be all lowercase though but I'm not sure about that.

Codec is pulled from the actual file. You need to use something like Media Info Plus to generate that info into the nfo file.
smcnally75 Wrote:sddvd should work. It may need to be all lowercase though but I'm not sure about that.

Codec is pulled from the actual file. You need to use something like Media Info Plus to generate that info into the nfo file.

I will try "sddvd" and see if that works.

I am using Media Info Plus (latest version) and for some of the ISO files, its not pulling anything. If I open up the nfo file, what should I see in there?? Im asking because all I see is just the path of the file on the left and that is it.
It should have all of the media flag info between the <studio></studio> tags
jondr13 Wrote:I will try "sddvd" and see if that works.

I am using Media Info Plus (latest version) and for some of the ISO files, its not pulling anything. If I open up the nfo file, what should I see in there?? Im asking because all I see is just the path of the file on the left and that is it.
Name them like this filmname-sddvd.avi filmname-sddvd.tbn filmname-sddvd.nfo and lastly fimname-sddvd-fanart.jpg it then will show the dvd flag. studio / resolution and audio come from .nfo in the studio tag
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
icons for Aeon showcase view0