"operation not permitted" popup in Auriga
here's a pastebin log of my xbmc.log file

When i use my appletv remote to scroll up or down while using LIST view in Aeon Auriga... I get a popup window saying "operation not permitted"

I am not sure if this is a skin specific problem. But I think it is. I don't have this problem when using other views or other themes. Only happens when I use list view in Aeon Auriga. I have even reinstalled a fresh copy of xbmc to see if that would fix it and still no luck to what is causing this odd problem.

check it out here. If someone can please help me find out and correct the problem I'd appreciate it greatly.

http://pastebin.com/m57d397bc
turbinez Wrote:here's a pastebin log of my xbmc.log file

When i use my appletv remote to scroll up or down while using LIST view in Aeon Auriga... I get a popup window saying "operation not permitted"

I am not sure if this is a skin specific problem. But I think it is. I don't have this problem when using other views or other themes. Only happens when I use list view in Aeon Auriga. I have even reinstalled a fresh copy of xbmc to see if that would fix it and still no luck to what is causing this odd problem.

check it out here. If someone can please help me find out and correct the problem I'd appreciate it greatly.

http://pastebin.com/m57d397bc

use pm3.hd skin and see if the problem is present. if not, it's a skin problem, if yes. it's and xbmc issue.
davilla i believe it is specific to Auriga, I tried mediastream and otehrs and have not gotten that problem when I scroll up or down in the list view. I think it may have to do with reading the .nfo file that MIP is tagging with.
turbinez Wrote:davilla i believe it is specific to Auriga, I tried mediastream and otehrs and have not gotten that problem when I scroll up or down in the list view. I think it may have to do with reading the .nfo file that MIP is tagging with.

I'd post something over in the skin forum section. Sounds like a skin problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"operation not permitted" popup in Auriga0