Whats going on with my scrape
A fair few of my movies have come back in japanese etc on the cover art?

I am scraping IMDB.
Most likely due to missing english information at IMDb. Anyway, full debug log is needed.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
OK, I will do one, there is also another oddness. Thumbs are coming in OK but rarely fanart, when I do a manual refresh it does not search for the name I have given the file but searchs for 'films' which is the name I gave the actual source of the films.

Long and short is the movies folder is a bit of a mess.
Select the proper handling in scraper settings, eg. "Use folder names for lookups".
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I am trying to do pastebin but the debug log is too large. Then it killed safari. So I give up on that one.

The use folder names has always been on. Looking through the library there are loads and loads that have half arsed scraped, with either foreign thumbs or/and no fanart.

Is there another way I can get this debug log up, I only ran it for 5 mins and it weighs 1.4megs.
Try another pastebin service and/or start scan and stop after a few items.
I think it best I try again with the movies, thing is yesterday I scraped all my music and that took 6 hours so I really do not want to have to ditch the whole xbmc folder.

So can I just delete the movies part to be able to rescrape?
Sure, just delete MyVideos34.db (.xbmc/userdata/Database/).
Thanks for your help, I think I will recheck my library for naming etc because it is a little messy.

One other thing, is there anyway to commit the thumbs and fanarts that are scraped to the folders they belong to, so that a. I do not have to do it manually and b. I don't have to keep attacking IMDB for movie info?
Oh it might be that export to library does this, rtfm gary.
garyi Wrote:Oh it might be that export to library does this, rtfm gary.

Nice find Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Whats going on with my scrape0