[HELP] Time delayed info menu
I am trying to make it so an info bar will appear after an item has focus for a set amount of time, rather than having to hit the info button. I am having some trouble getting it to disappear after you move to the next item in the list. If someone could help me out it would be much appreciated. I am adding the animation to the last image control in the second group. I think I am close, but there is just something that I can get right.

My code is HERE.
Use System.IdleTime (check the wiki) for the condition because once you move to the next item it is no longer idle
Never though of system idle i used this seems to do the job.

Code:
<visible>!Window.IsVisible(myvideofiles) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb) + Control.HasFocus(57) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)] + !Container(57).OnNext + !Container(57).OnPrevious</visible>
        <animation effect="fade" time="500" delay="5000">WindowOpen</animation>
        <animation effect="fade" time="500" delay="5000">Visible</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" start="0" end="1300" time="200">WindowClose</animation>

or the system idle time version set to 5 seconds

Code:
<visible>System.IdleTime(5) + !Window.IsVisible(myvideofiles) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb) + Control.HasFocus(57) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)]</visible>
        <animation effect="fade" time="500">WindowOpen</animation>
        <animation effect="fade" time="500">Visible</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" start="0" end="1300" time="200">WindowClose</animation>
Thanks for the help guys. Worked great.
Rocky,

I just noticed that when you open the set window up the info area I created is already visible. Do you know of a way to make it not be visible upon the window being opened. Other than that it has worked perfect. Ate first I just thought it was delay in the xbox precessing, but it also does it on my PC.
That's what the window open part does it stops it from appearing when the window is opened well it works for me
Thats what I was thinking. I increased it and it seems to help more on pc than xbox. I think it is just the time the xbox takes to load that makes it show righ away. Thanks again Rocky.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] Time delayed info menu0