Does IMDB have problems with XBMC
Question 
Hello All. I have a large collection of DVDs that I am ripping to my HTPC and I am using XBMC to play them back.
Using the library function in XBMC I was able to collect poster and bio information up until this week.
I am not sure if this is coincedental but I had a couple avis on an external drive that I decided to add to the HTPC. After I tried to scan the new movies into the library some of them came up with poster and bio info, other did not. Now when I attempt to either scan a folder individually or scan the entire directory it appears to hang forever.
I left it scanning a single movie folder for an hour without success .

Any Ideas?
IMDB support has been removed for quite a while. Try using http://www.themoviedb.org/
which should now be the default scraper
pbu50w Wrote:IMDB support has been removed for quite a while. Try using http://www.themoviedb.org/
which should now be the default scraper

Your way out of date im afraid. IMDB has been back for quite a while now.

Please confirm your are using latest version of XBMC and see sticky in this forum on how to report a problem properly
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
My apologies, hadn't even noticed
I tried entering that address into the alternate lookup in XBMC and does't work?
I am using XBMC 8.1 for windows
imdb's site has changed since 8.10 so your scraper is out dated. Grab the latest beta or wait 'til 9.04 is released to scan your content.
Thumbs Up 
althekiller Wrote:imdb's site has changed since 8.10 so your scraper is out dated. Grab the latest beta or wait 'til 9.04 is released to scan your content.
I had problems too this past week or so. I did what a couple folks here suggested (install latest beta) and things work perfectly.
Thanks a lot guys.
Updates to Babylon and all is well again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does IMDB have problems with XBMC0