[MOD] Showcase View with integrated Multiplex images
!!Looks Awesome!!
That looks pretty slick with cover flow. Please post the mod files!!
@UnknownNinjah: I don't mean to sound like an ass and I apologize in advance if this comes across like that but you have already opened another thread regarding 'your' mod of showcase. While I don't mind competition and / or collaboration of ideas, I do mind having threads I have started hijacked by someone else.

Anyway...I've gotten the 16:9 banner icons for TV Shows added. Everything is looking great. I'll have to remember to change the MPAA coding before I upload the mod because I have Australian ratings hard-coded. Other than checking over everything and making sure I haven't missed anything, I should have this ready for everyone either tonight or tomorrow.

The reason I put the title of the movie to the left and instead of centered and the icons on either side I shown clearly in the screenshots you have posted. Not everyone has studio icons and not every studio has and icon available. When this happens, the view becomes one-sided, unbalanced and frankly looks like it's missing something. With the title set to the left and the icons set to the right, when the studio icon is missing it just looks like extra space between the two. Everything is still balanced.
I like this idea.
@Sranshaft: Do you have this available as a mod yet? This really looks slick.
Sranshaft Wrote:@UnknownNinjah: I don't mean to sound like an ass and I apologize in advance if this comes across like that but you have already opened another thread regarding 'your' mod of showcase. While I don't mind competition and / or collaboration of ideas, I do mind having threads I have started hijacked by someone else.

Anyway...I've gotten the 16:9 banner icons for TV Shows added. Everything is looking great. I'll have to remember to change the MPAA coding before I upload the mod because I have Australian ratings hard-coded. Other than checking over everything and making sure I haven't missed anything, I should have this ready for everyone either tonight or tomorrow.

The reason I put the title of the movie to the left and instead of centered and the icons on either side I shown clearly in the screenshots you have posted. Not everyone has studio icons and not every studio has and icon available. When this happens, the view becomes one-sided, unbalanced and frankly looks like it's missing something. With the title set to the left and the icons set to the right, when the studio icon is missing it just looks like extra space between the two. Everything is still balanced.
Look forward to it SranshaftSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
@g00fy1: I'm hoping to have it up and running by the end of tonight or tomorrow. Still hammering out the bugs with the 16:9 TV banner icons. I'll update when it's available.
Sranshaft Wrote:@g00fy1: I'm hoping to have it up and running by the end of tonight or tomorrow. Still hammering out the bugs with the 16:9 TV banner icons. I'll update when it's available.
Oh goodie can't waitSmile
Not sure what to do now that Djh has taken the 'dark Showcase view' ball and ran with it. It's looking mighty sexy. But on to the latest screenshots showing the 16:9 TV banners in all of their glory(?).

Files will be available shortly. I need to go back and figure out which files I changed (facepalm).
Looks pretty good.

Is it just me, or is it redundant to have "season 1, episode 1" and then underneath it "01.The Nigerian Job"? I just mean, having the episode number twice? Of course, i'm just nitpicking, i think...Otherwise, it looks awesome!
@ethan: Good catch. Yes, that is a bit redundant and has been fixed.
Any news on a release?Smile
Yea.. ANy news on this? Looks amazing. I just finally figured out how to use XBMC and really like this skin a lot. Appreciate what everyone is doing mod-wise and what the creator (djh im guessing?) has done.. Anyway keep us posted on this!
is these available ??
It would be nice to see this mod come outSmile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Showcase View with integrated Multiplex images0