READ THIS BEFORE REPORTING BUGS (or be smited)
Right then. The number of Auriga-related bug reports has swelled to overwhelming proportions, which is fair enough when the bugs are previously unreported or new. However, half the reports are duplicates/nags which are making the forums unnavigable. As such, this thread will be constantly updated with known issues and bugs. It's your duty as a polite and responsible forum poster to ensure that you don't re-report any of its contents.

As much as I hate to the do this, the penalty for offenders will be that I add you to my ignore list, which means none of your future feature requests or bugs will ever reach me directly. Your posts will simply vanish from my browser. Of course, that doesn't mean that other users won't be able to help you.

Here, then, is the list. Make a habit of always checking it before posting bugs.

---

Display

Icons are cropped incorrectly when using a 16:10 ratio.

Views: General

Views appear incorrectly when using direct remote shortcuts from one window to another, bypassing the main menu.

List

Plot details display incorrectly (as three lines rather than one) when plot info contains line breaks.

Multiplex

Wall view activates whenever Multiplex Wrap option is toggled.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
READ THIS BEFORE REPORTING BUGS (or be smited)0