muliplex view plot help please
LaTropa64 Wrote:Hmmm... It doesn't seem to be working for me.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

If I remember right I only tried this in the TV Shows section and there it worked fine. I will try this later when I get home and let you know what I found out.

@anoobie: I kinda like the idea with the trailer but I think it's a bit overloaded. E.g. the line with the Year, Runtime AND IMDb rating.

How are these different Bond-images in the center of the screen chosen? Do they kinda "rotate" when you do nothing (coz there are 2 different ones displayed in your screenshots).

I already asked this once but didn't get an answer: Can you access information about whether there is a trailer or not for every movie in the skin engine?
Kingmartinus Wrote:So all we need to do is make a folder call extra and the copy the pige inthere?would you try to give a exsample ( like filename etc )

Do a search for my posts in the multiplex thread. I drew a diagram of how it should look.
BTW, why are you all bothering to mid a view that isn't even complete yet?
Quote:How are these different Bond-images in the center of the screen chosen? Do they kinda "rotate" when you do nothing (coz there are 2 different ones displayed in your screenshots).

it's a slideshow with as many pix as you like. changes every 4 secs

Quote:Can you access information about whether there is a trailer or not for every movie in the skin engine

yes, if movie doesn't have trailer then "press down to play trailer" is not displayed.
smcnally75 Wrote:BTW, why are you all bothering to mid a view that isn't even complete yet?

Why not? The final Aeon will be out when? Weeks? Months? And even then it'll still be ever changing.
anoobie Wrote:how about this one i made for the guests who are xbmc noobs.

press down to see preview.

press x to stop.

press tab to see fullscreen.

beautiful!!!!!
Nice work on intergrating trailers!.. now if only i had all the trailers for my movies.. too bad there isnt a way to stream it from youtube.. ill have to start downloading the trailer as well
anoobie Wrote:How about this one I made for the guests who are xbmc noobs.

WoW !

Could you please post this MOD, it looks amazing? Shocked

And also explain how to get the trailers working?

Thanks Smile
Yes please upload the MOD!!!! Looks great!!!
That looks incredible, but its a mockup, right? because I remember Djh_ said its impossible to embed trailers. But if it is, that would be unreal.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
I have already began to go through my 2,000+ movie library and set up the thumbs. I think they look extremely nice so its worth the time spent - but if this trailer thing is actually a working option that would be super!! Keep us posted. Smile
gaddamit, why did you have to post that trailer concept, it looks so nice. I WANT
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Must.Have.That.Trailer.Concept. (!)
any news on this mod? is it for real?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
muliplex view plot help please0