No option to download poster/fanart
Just a quickie,
Currently running with ATV 2.3.1
Launcher 0.9
XBMC Babylon Beta1

Tv shows are perfect, if I go into context menu I can browse for remote posters and fanart, but If I try in context menu on films to browse for remote posters and fanart I get no option to download any. All I get is it trying to look locally for them.
Any ideas on how I can get the remote artwork to work?
As I said TV Shows are perfect.
Cheers,
Deano72
Have you scanned the movies into the library? If so, movie information -> get thumb.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

All movies are in library. When I go to movie information, get thumbs or fanart (or posters) it does not give me a list of remote sources, just local (where there is no artwork).
I used to get a list of all remote ones to choose from and download (I still get this with tv shows) but no longer do
I get this because I import pre-made .nfo files which don't have any web links. If xbmc doesn't known where to find poster/fanart you won't see any. If you used the xbmc scrapper to import movies and can't, then you have a dilly of a pickle. It should build that when it sucks in file.
good point. Would it be best to remove all pre-made .nfo files I have in my films' folders?
Also, just checked all my films folders, I have a movie.nfo AND *film name*.nfo.
Both of which have links in fanart url to <fanart url="http://www.themoviedb.org/" />.
Is it because I have two in the folder (EVERY folder)?
cheers,
dean
may have sorted it, deleted all cache, and all .nfo files, can now browse on the items I have tried. Will look more later.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No option to download poster/fanart0