Music scrapers not even visible?
When i'm trying to 'set content' to my music folders it won't show any 'music' options, only 'tv shows', 'movies', and 'music videos'. Even in the settings there isn't an option to activate a music scraper (only for the other scrapers). What could have happened? I'm positive i've been able to scrape my music on earlier builds with discogs and allmusic and so forth. Have they disabled the music scraping option in the later builds, or is it just my setup that's broken? And what could be causing this problem?

I might add that i'm a bit noobish with XBMC, and also not very good at english, so i hope you'll forgive me for my shitty way of typing. I would be thankful for any help i could get in getting my music scraping up and going again.

I got the latest XBMC build and the latest Aeon Auriga skin installed.

Thanks in advance.
pettson3816 Wrote:When i'm trying to 'set content' to my music folders it won't show any 'music' options, only 'tv shows', 'movies', and 'music videos'. Even in the settings there isn't an option to activate a music scraper (only for the other scrapers). What could have happened? I'm positive i've been able to scrape my music on earlier builds with discogs and allmusic and so forth. Have they disabled the music scraping option in the later builds, or is it just my setup that's broken? And what could be causing this problem?

I might add that i'm a bit noobish with XBMC, and also not very good at english, so i hope you'll forgive me for my shitty way of typing. I would be thankful for any help i could get in getting my music scraping up and going again.

I got the latest XBMC build and the latest Aeon Auriga skin installed.

Thanks in advance.

It seems that music scraping has gotten behind in development if you compare to movies and tv series. To scan your music you have to pull up context menu on your music folder (when in music) and hit "Scan -> Database".
mindweaver Wrote:It seems that music scraping has gotten behind in development if you compare to movies and tv series. To scan your music you have to pull up context menu on your music folder (when in music) and hit "Scan -> Database".

That worked. Thank you very much.
pettson3816 Wrote:That worked. Thank you very much.

any luck with scraping from discogs?

i tried several albums on it, even ac/dc - black ice (which should be on discogs for sure) but it always tells me "no album found".
cheers,azido :;):

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music scrapers not even visible?0